Premium home-based ABA Therapy
We are proud to offer our intensive and progressive Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment in the convenience and comfort of your home. It is a tailor-made program with specialized approach of educating and training a child at home through one-on-one therapy. It is a very dynamic teaching and learning process that integrate generalization of programs focusing on communication, cognitive, play social, self-help and other functional skills. Implementation of home programs are also feasible and manageable with the guidance of our experienced senior therapist.
Sessions are conducted 6 hours a day, Monday to Friday with a minimum period of 2 months.
What does the program include?
- One therapist to one child
- Home-based ABA Therapy
- Tailor-made curriculum according to the assessed need of the child
- Home supervision (2 days) per month by the Program Coordinator
- Once every 2 months Clinic – Parent progress meeting with Behavioral Consultant
Schedule and Language
|Time:||Monday – Friday
6 hours a day
Hear what Parents have to say:
- “After our consultation with Autism Partnership Singapore and doing the Jumpstart Program, we have seen such progress in Kayleen’s verbal and non-verbal skills. Their staff are really friendly and they’ve been trained very well and are dedicated to their kids, they also trained my therapists very well and are very detailed in how they ran the sessions with Kayleen.” Lina, parent of Kayleen, Manado, Indonesia