We hold the belief that every child deserves to thrive, and more specifically, we believe children and individuals with autism should have the opportunity to realize their inherent potential and achieve the greatest degree of independence and highest quality of life possible.
Autism Partnership, as the name suggests, believes that working and collaborating with families, schools, and all those involved is fundamental to the achievement of a child’s success. We believe through intensive behavior treatment based on the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), all whom are affected, can reach amazing potential, foster meaningful relationships and lead productive lives.
- Advocate effective treatments for autism and adhere to an interventional, educational and developmental perspective that is guided by ABA
- Support families with children with autism
- Strengthen the skills of parents, teachers and professionals caring for individuals with autism
- Raise public awareness and knowledge about autism and inclusive schooling
- Support autism research and the development of programs aimed at addressing the social needs of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders