International Consultation for Overseas Families
Program Development and Consultation
Our team of consultants travels internationally to provide expert ABA behavioral treatment and consultations.
With more than 20 years of international experience, Autism Partnership has been providing high quality intensive ABA services to families.
Families or schools located in areas where appropriate expertise in Applied Behavioral analysis is not readily available benefit from regularly scheduled consultation visits from Autism Partnership senior staff.
Our Services Include:
- Assessment and evaluation of your child’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Identification of priority goals and objectives.
- Development of a comprehensive treatment plan to address the individual areas of need.
- Regular review and assessment of goals and objectives.
- Problem solving and program adjustment to ensure progress.
- Staff training and support.
- Extra support in the form of emails, phone calls, online conference and video review.
Model A: Local Staff
Parents may choose to hire a staff of their own and AP can assist with the hiring, selection and on-going training of the staff as well as conduct regular visits for staff training, curricular development and assessment.
Model B: Autism Partnership Therapist
Family under the One-on-One Intensive ABA Therapy, Overseas Senior Therapist Program and Premium Home-based ABA Therapy services may choose to have regular consultation provided by our behavioral consultants.
During the training, AP will cover:
- Discrete Trial Teaching (DTT)
- Behavior Management
- Communication Temptation
- Task Analysis
- Prompting Strategies and Prompt Fading
- Developing Reinforcement
- Functional Analysis
- Contingency Management
- Developing Curriculum
Language and Price